The DENALI SoundBomb Dual Tone Split Air Horn
produces an extremely loud (120dB) dual-tone sound that is
guaranteed to get you noticed! Approximately four times
louder than the standard horn fitted to most motorcycles, this is
an important safety enhancement for any vehicle.
In this "split" version of the air horn, the
compressor and acoustic horn are supplied as separate
units to allow more flexibility when installing in smaller spaces.
The all-black finish ensures that the components blend in as much
as possible with the bike's aesthetics.
This horn is compatible with CANbus electrical systems.
- Sound Output: 120 dB at 3 feet (0,91m)
- Power Consumption: 20 amps
- Compressor Dimensions:11.4x7.3x7.6cm (4.5in x 2.9in x 3.0in)
- Acoustic Horn Dimensions: 10.4x9.4x8.6 (4.1in x 3.7in x 3.4in)
- Interconnecting Hose length: 91cm (3')
- Housing Finish: All Black Design
- CANbus compatible: Yes
- Pneumatic horn x 1
- Compressor x 1
- Weather-proof Relay 12v/30A x 1
- Hose (heat-resistant) 91cm x 1
- M8 bolt and nut for compressor mounting
- M6 bolt, nut and spacer for horn mounting
- Tie wraps x 2 for horn mounting
DENALI SoundBomb Split Air Horn
Installation Instructions: English
All products supplied by Motorvista include instructions in english and spanish.
The kit is supplied only with an 8mm bolt and nut to fit to an existing 8mm hole but does not include any additional mounting brackets/supports.
Optional bike-specific mounting kits are available as listed here: Twisted Throttle Installation Guides and recommended mounting kits.
Please contact us directly if the mounting kits you require is not listed in our shop.
The kit does not include any cabling or terminals for connection to the existing horn wiring.
There are two optional wiring kits available for the SoundBomb Air Horns:
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
There are currently no product reviews.