Either you have already dropped your helmet or you are going to! It happens to everyone…unless you have a helmet hook!
This simple but useful accessory can be installed in minutes on virtually any bike, scooter or ATV.
While your bike may already have a securing point for a helmet, the Helmet Hook installs at the furthest point from the bike allowing the most clearance between the helmet and the frame to prevent scratches.
Why use the Helmet Hook?
- Provides a convenient place to temporarily store your helmet, whether at the garage or in the street.
- Lock your helmet with a padlock or cable to prevent opportunistic theft.
- Avoid balancing the helmet on the seat.
- Avoid disturbing the mirror alignment by hanging your helmet on it.
- Avoid the pain of seeing your 500€ helmet hit the ground.
- If using a battery charger, support short cables/keep them off the ground by hanging them on the hook.
- A place to hang your shopping bag temporarily, but not while riding!
- Easy installation.
- High-strength 6mm ABS plastic, almost unbreakable.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage from normal use.
- Pre-drilled 5mm holes allow the use of a padlock or cable security device.
- Important: the Helmet Hook is intended as a temporary storage point. It is not a security device to prevent helmet theft and should not be considered as such.
- Weighs only 25g.
The Helmet Hook can be installed with the hook facing in or outwards.
It is held in place by the bar-end or hand-guard mounting bolt (if your vehicle does not have bar-ends consider fitting a pair, they are inexpensive and reduce vibrations).
The mounting hole for the bar-end bolt is 9.5mm but the metal washer is removable and can be drilled to accept larger bolts if necessary.
For more information, please visit this product's website.
Date Added: 16/08/2018 by Joakim
Does exactly what it is supposed to.
Installation is a breeze and then it is ready to be used everytime you stop the bike.
Date Added: 22/08/2016 by C
Just one of those simple but very effective inventions! life changing! every biker should buy one!