The Healtech GIpro ATRE G2 K03 Gear Indicator is compatible with the
KAWASAKI ZX-6R Ninja (2007-2017), ZX-10R Ninja (2011-2015)
The installation of this gear indicator requires
- installing new connectors (included in the kit) onto the gear sensor wires and
- a connection to a 12v source as detailed here (pdf).
The GIpro ATRE G2 Gear Indicator integrates two products in one unit - a gear position indicator coupled with an Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator. Available only for limited models of Kawasaki, Suzuki and Triumph - check FIRST the Healtech Product Advisor above for compatibility with your bike.
Gear Indicator: the GIpro ATRE G2 reads the gear position information directly from the bikes own gear position sensor with no calculations or estimations, resulting in the fastest and most reliable gear indicator on the market.
ATRE "Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator": removes the restrictions on the lower gears, resulting in improved throttle response.
Removes the speed limitation in certain Suzuki motorcycles (for example GSX-R1000, GSX-1300R, M109R and DL1000).
- Easy Gear Learning - Normally the GIpro ATRE G2 works out of the box with no configuration necessary. In the event that a bike has non-standard sensor values the GIpro has an auto-learningfunction to quickly adapt to the custom values.
- Automatic brightness control - Ensures the screen intensity is optimum for the ambient light. This can be manually changed by the user.
- Inverted digit option - The digit can be inverted to allow installation of the display on top of a flat surface/with the cable on the top
- Five colours available - Using a high-intensity display custom-manufactured only for Healtech Electronics.
- Touch Sensor Configuration - all options are set by a touch sensor embedded in the top face. No buttons and absolutely no "programming wire" required, as detailed here.
- Robust and 100% Waterproof (IP68) - Surface-mount components and encased in epoxy.
- Easy installation - No cutting or soldering of cables. Full instructions included.
The kit includes self-adhesive pads to stick the housing to most surfaces but there are also handlebar mounts available.
All products supplied by Motorvista include instructions in english and spanish.
For more information, please visit this product's website.
There are currently no product reviews.