The Thunderbox Advanced Power Distribution modules provides the safest method to add electrical accessories to your vehicle.
Available in 16A or 32A versions, the module protects your battery from short-circuits, overloading and discharging.
TB-U01: Supplies up to 16A to external accessories via a 5-way spring connector block.
TB-U02: Supplies up to 32A to external accessories via two 5-way spring connector blocks.
- Isolates accessories from the battery when the engine is switched off.
- Connects accessories to the battery automatically when the engine is started or when the ignition key is switched on.
- Protects the electrical system from any short circuit or over-current in any connected accessory.
- Electronic "fuses" that never require replacement.
- No programming necessary.
- Red – battery 12v
- Black – battery 0V
- White – optional. Connect to a key-switched 12v supply to enable the accessory outputs with the ignition. If the white cable is not connected, the accessory outputs are enabled when the engine starts.
- Green – accessory output 12v
- Black – accessory output 0v
USB Charger for external use
A Healtech USB charger is also available here, for use with a Thunderbox module.
All products supplied by Motorvista include instructions in english and spanish.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a generic product which is displayed by default for all bike models. However, please check carefully the product description to confirm compatibility with your bike.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
There are currently no product reviews.