The Thunderbox Advanced Power Distribution modules provides the safest method to add electrical accessories to your vehicle.
Available in 16A or 32A versions, the module protects your battery from short-circuits, overloading and discharging.
TB-U01: Supplies up to 16A to external accessories via a 5-way spring connector block.
TB-U02: Supplies up to 32A to external accessories via two 5-way spring connector blocks.
- Isolates accessories from the battery when the engine is switched off.
- Connects accessories to the battery automatically when the engine is started or when the ignition key is switched on.
- Protects the electrical system from any short circuit or over-current in any connected accessory.
- Electronic "fuses" that never require replacement.
- No programming necessary.
- Red – battery 12v
- Black – battery 0V
- White – optional. Connect to a key-switched 12v supply to enable the accessory outputs with the ignition. If the white cable is not connected, the accessory outputs are enabled when the engine starts.
- Green – accessory output 12v
- Black – accessory output 0v
USB Charger for external use
A Healtech USB charger is also available here, for use with a Thunderbox module.
All products supplied by Motorvista include instructions in english and spanish.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a generic product which is displayed by default for all bike models. However, please check carefully the product description to confirm compatibility with your bike.