This special Speedohealer kit is only suitable for vehicles with a 2-wire inductive sensor such as the Yamaha XT250 (2005-2015) and YBR250 (2007-2012).
It is a complete kit including all necessary cables but the installation will require the cutting and splicing of the vehicle cables (it is NOT plug and play).
On a modern sportsbike, the margin of error inherent in the factory speedometer can be as much as 10%.
Changing the sprocket ratios can further increase this margin, rising as high as 30% with the corresponding increase in odometer reading, affecting the resale value of the bike.
The SpeedoHealer is well-known as the most reliable and flexible calibrator on the market, enabling easy calibration of the speedometer to achieve 100% accuracy. Compatible with any bike having an electronic speedometer.
3 functions in one unit !
- Programmable calibrator with Dual Memory function - Calibrate the speedometer or odometer for 100% accuracy. Two memories to store two different calibration settings.
- Converter - Converts km/h to mph. Program the speedometer to read in accordance with the country of travel. (eg. in the UK)
- Maximum Speed Memory - Allows the last maximum speed to be re-displayed on the speedometer at the push of a button
- Eliminates the factory error of the speedometer
- Compensate for changes in the tyre sizes
- Compensate for changes in sprocket sizes
- Achieve a 100% accurate speedometer/odometer in "streetbikes", cars with motorcycle engines, quads or snowmobiles
- Removes the speed restriction in some bikes such as the Kawasaki ZX-12R, ZX-14, ZZR1400
- Convert to miles or km in imported vehicles
- Compensate for an after-market speedometer
More reasons to use a SpeedoHealer
- Speedometer/odometer exact regardless of changes to the vehicle
- Odometer will not over-read, affecting the resale value of the vehicle
- Last top speed achieved - who does not want to know that?
- Speed legal: the speedometer will always show the real value, no more estimating
- Speed no longer limited by the factory (ZX-12R, ZX-14, ZZR1400)
- Largest calibration range (from -99.9% to +9999.9%) together with the finest increments (0.1%)
- Dual Memory allowing a change in calibration values at the punch of a button. Useful for road and race use with a change of tyres.
- Remote push-button:to show the Last Top Speed
- Greatest precision
- High quality harnesses "Plug-n-Go"
- Interactive test mode: check the installation before you leave the workshop
- Easy setup thanks to the calculators:
- Online in www.healtech-electronics.com
- for Apple
- for Android
- Wide range of operating parameters: from +3V to +19V and -40°C hasta +80°C (-40°F hasta +176°F).
- 100% resistant to water, it is designed to last
- The lightest, smallest unit on the market
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
There are currently no product reviews.