The OBD-K01 (On Board Diagnostics) tool is a powerful but cost-effective tool for investigating problems with Kawasaki fuel-injected motorcycles.
The OBD-K01 is compatible with these bikes (list
updated 27/09/2019). It is not compatible with the ZX-10R 2011 onwards as this uses a different protocol.
You can try out the OBD-K01 (Windows) software with no restrictions, download it from here.
The HealTech OBD system comprises a hardware interface module (pc-usb to the diagnostic connector) and PC (Windows-only) software, which allows the user to visualise the faults detected by the ECU and quickly determine the cause of the "FI" warning light indication.
The OBD tool can clear the error codes once the fault has been rectified.
The software can plot all available sensor values in real-time to produce graphical charts which are recorded automatically and can be saved for future reference and replayed.
- The software is multilingual including english, spanish, french, italian, czech, hungarian and russian languages.
- Software updates are offered FREE of charge for the lifetime of this product. Updates are automatic.
- Sensor values are shown in real time, enabling trained personnel to do extended fault and engine performance analysis.
- Active Test functions for various stepper motors are also available where possible.
- Measurements are captured automatically and can be saved to a file and subsequently re-opened and replayed.
- The USB connection, compact size and auto-setup make this product portable and extremely easy to use.
- Rugged design, 100% weatherproof.
- Supplied in a hard protective case.
- Two year warranty.