The X-Tre Power Box for selected Kawasaki and Suzuki Bikes that have a factory/OEM gear indicator in the dash display.
ZX-6R Ninja (2007-2012), ZX-10R Ninja (2008-2010)
B-King (2008-2012), Boulevard C90 (2013-2017), Boulevard M109R/R2 (2011-2018), DL650 V-Strom (2012-2018), DL1000 V-Strom (2014-2018), Gladius (2009-2015), GSF650 Bandit (2009-2015), GSF1250 N/NA Bandit (2010-2013), GSR400 (ALL years), GSR600 (ALL years), GSR750 (2011-2017), GSX250R (2018), GSX650F (2008-2015), GSX1250FA (2010-2017), GSX1300R Hayabusa (2008-2018), GSX-R600 (2006-2018), GSX-R750 (2006-2018), GSX-R1000 (2005-2016), GSX-S750 (2015-2018), GSX-S1000 /F /A /FA (2015-2018), GW250 (2011-2017), Inazuma 250 (2011-2015), Intruder 250 LC (2015), Intruder C1500 (2013-2017), Intruder M1800R (2011-2015), SFV400 (ALL years), SFV650 (2009-2015), VL1500 Intruder (2013-2017), VZR1800 (2011-2016)
Boulevard C50 (2009-2018), Intruder C800 (2009-2017), VL800 Intruder Volusia (2009-2017)
List Updated 20/11/0217
The X-TRE is an Advanced Timing Retard Eliminator, designed for motorcycles that are already originally equipped with an OEM Gear Position indicator.
- The X-TRE changes the gear/fuel map in use but maintains the function of the factory Gear Indicator by having a microchip encode/decode the communication link between the ECM and the dashboard in real-time. This feature is unique, as other TRE modules on the market disable the factory gear indicator.
- The module improves partial and full throttle response, low-end torque, and also bypasses the speed limiter on all 1000cc+ Suzuki EFI bikes.
- It adds as much as 15 horsepower (e.g. the B-King in 2nd gear), while improving throttle response and acceleration especially in the lower gears.
- The unit automatically turns off the mapping in Neutral for smooth idle operation.
- Just like the GIpro/ATRE gear indicator, the X-TRE comes with user-selectable gear maps, offering the same benefit and flexibility but without needing to mount an external gear indicator. (Although many racers still use the GIpro w/ATRE for the bright display).
- The unit mounts under the fuel tank, out of sight, but the innovative buttonless design makes it possible to review and select different injection maps while sitting on the bike.
- The X-TRE works with other aftermarket electronics such as the Power Commander and SpeedoHealer.
- The installation is very quick and should not take more than about 30 minutes on most bikes.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
There are currently no product reviews.