These carbon fibre lever guards are compatible with hollow handebars having an internal diameter from 13-21mm, such as Renthal, LSL, Gilles and Driven clip-on bars.
Additionally they are compatible with these bikes:
- Ducati 848, 1098, 1198, Monster 796, 1100, 1200/S, Multistrada 1200 (up to 2014), Panigale, Streetfighter 848/1098
- EBR 1190SX 2014-
- Honda - most models
- Husqvarna Nuda 900R
- KTM 690SM, 690 Duke 2012-, 690 Duke R 2013-, 950 SuperMoto, 990/990R Super Duke, 990 SMR/SMT, RC125/200, RC8 2008-, 1290 Super Duke R
- MV Agusta F3 675 2012-, F3 800 2013-, F4 2004-
- Triumph Speed Triple 1997-
- Yamaha - most models. In the case of the YZF-R25/R3 it is necessary to remove the original internal fixings from the bar-ends.
Alternative carbon-fibre Lever Guards are available here: LG0001C.
All products supplied by Motorvista include instructions in english and spanish.
A lever guard reduces the danger of touching the brake/clutch lever during close-contact manoeuvring, whether wheel-to-wheel racing or close filtering on the road between other vehicles.
This R&G Racing Moulded Lever Guard complies with FIM regulations and is made from DuPont® Zytel® 70G33L Nylon for high strength and extremely low weight.
The guard can be easily installed in a few minutes on either side of the bike (it does not have the offset offered by the equivalent carbon-fibre versions) and protects the end of the brake or clutch lever. All necessary fittings are included in the kit.
Lever guards were originally developed for use in Moto2 but have now been adopted by almost all racing organisations worldwide (ACU, MSVR, FIM, AMA) as a compulsory safety device.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a generic product which is displayed by default for all bike models. However, please check carefully the product description to confirm compatibility with your bike.
How to find the right R&G product for your bike?
We have all but the very latest R&G products available for purchase online in the Manufacturers->RG Racing section, but given the huge range of products it is really not practical to just browse/look for the product that is compatible for your bike and so we recommend you FIRST find the R&G model number by one of the following methods.
- Use this up-to-the minute R&G compatibility document (pdf) to find the products compatible with your bike
- Look in the R&G Racing website to find the products compatible with your bike.
- Use the drop-down menu "Show Products for..." to find all our compatible products for your bike, including those from R&G Racing. Due to the the constant development by R&G, this section may not include all the currently available products.
Once you know the R&G product model number eg. LP0108BK, just use the search field at the top of this page to locate the product in our shop.
If you cannot find a product, please don't hesitate to Contact Us as it may be a new product we have not added yet.
The Motorvista R&G Racing pricelist is available for download here.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
There are currently no product reviews.