The Crampbuster is a simple but effective way to help control the acccelerator and reduce wrist fatigue and cramp on long journeys: it works as a lever so you can use the weight of your wrist to control the accelerator instead of having to grip it with your fingers constantly.
It does NOT "lock" the accelerator in any way.
Downwards pressure on the Crampbuster tightens it onto the grip and opens the throttle with just the weight of your hand.
Lifting the Crampbuster upwards opens it so it rotates easily on the grip to a new position.
Why use it?
- Its a great support for the wrist, avoiding muscle cramps and fatigue on long journeys
- Improves throttle control with wet gloves
- Its a simple cruise control, enabling easy speed control
- No tools required
- Cheap but still great value for money
Which Crampbuster to use?
There are four types:
- CB1 - Standard diameter/narrow lever - for grips with a diameter less than 3.5cm (almost all bikes)
- CB2 - Standard diameter/wide lever - a wider, more comfortable lever for grips with a diameter less than 3.5cm (almost all bikes)
- CB3 - Large diameter/narrow lever - for grips with a diameter greater than 3.5cm (cruisers, Harleys, Kymco Venox))
- CB4 - Large diameter/wide lever - a wider lever for grips with a diameter greater than 3.5cm (cruisers, Harleys, Kymco Venox))
PLEASE NOTE: This is a generic product which is displayed by default for all bike models. However, please check carefully the product description to confirm compatibility with your bike.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.
There are currently no product reviews.