The Throttlemeister cruise control system, to easily maintain your speed on the motorway, rest and relax your wrist and avoid cramps.
- Reduces handlebar vibrations
- Looks good
- Does not occupy space on the grip like the Crampbuster
- Can use with gloves
- Discrete, doesn't draw attention
- Easy installation thanks to the bike-specific mounting kits
- Keep and re-use the bar ends on your next bike with the relevant mounting kit
Choose the correct Throttlemeister mounting kit for your bike: check the compatibility list.
You may purchase the Throttlemeister Bar Ends and a suitable mounting kit here.
How Does It Work?
A mechanical cruise control, the Throttlemeister system comprises a pair of high-quality steel/bronze replacement bar-ends/counterweights plus an installation kit (bike-specific).
The right-hand (accelerator) counterweight contains an internal piston.
When the bar-end is rotated, this piston pushes against the end of the throttle tube (the plastic tube inside the rubber grip) to maintain it in position by friction alone.
The Throttlemeister does NOT lock the throttle in position.
Throttlemeister on the road
- Manufactured from stainless steel and bronze to avoid corrosion and ensure a smooth action with constant friction.
- The mechanism is sealed for life against corrosion, dirt and moisture.
- Does not require any maintenance or lubrication.
- Available in two sizes (standard or large/heavy) and four finishes: brushed, polished, black and black-milled
More information in our spanish minisite or the manufacturers website.